Me in Japan: Job time.


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Saturday, July 31, 2004

Job time.

I got a job! and what a job it is, I will be using the Japanese skills I aquied in Japan to translate for a group of Japanese students coming to my city for 20 days. I will be helping them learn English and stuff and they are on their own for tours and such. It should be intersting and put a penny in my pocket untill I get a real job.

I just hope I know enough Japanese to earn my keep.



1 Comments:

A job! You lucky guy.

I've been looking for a proper job for months, with little success. I think I should start teaching English too.

By Blogger DL, at August 13, 2004 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck