Me in Japan: Last Day in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Last Day in Japan

I'm going to go get a haircut, then see if all my stuff will fit in my bags again. Last night my bag gained .3 kilos and went over the limit.... I hope it dosn't eat anymore!!!

I have most things in the cases, and they are stuffed, ready to go. I didn't put some of the things in there that I still need yet. Like rechargers and a pair of clothes. so far it seam that I am in the weight limit window.... but I forgot to leave a pair of socks out... now I have to open that pack again, and that is an aminous task to preform.

YOSH! I'm going to get hair cut off my head.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck