Me in Japan: Home is here?


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, July 05, 2004

Home is here?

So lets see.. I have a new room and it is all new and stuff, and then my dog is huge!! And what else... I can drive and not die or kill other bystanders, I have no furniture, there is grass everywhere, my grampa will be going on a cruse(as in on a boat (as in on the watter(as in he didn't like boats before I left and now he and all of us will be going on a cruse.))) 

Those are some of the things I noticed here so far.  And also modems sould all be burned... and suffer a horable death .... I need to get a japanese keyboard too, I need my Japanese fix... e-mailing people in Japanese is a slight more painful without a Japanese keyboard.

I will get pictures flowing as soon as I can. this computer may need some work first... and the whole not having broadband thing is a pain too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck