Me in Japan: Photoblogging is back


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Photoblogging is back

I got the whole I can't post pictures with hellos thing figured out. It apparently stoped working becasue I had a Blog with a title in another launge and that isn't somthign hello liked.... I t just takes me 4 minutes more to post pictures now.. But I can and will keep it up untill all 500 are up!

I wa late for aikido today and made it form here to the dojo{Place to practice fighting] in 14 minutes.... That is fast.... it usually takes 20 minutes to get there. now I need sleep. THere was a big ol' American there and after he got the point of what to do he almost broke my neck. It cracked about 3 times after going down once.... also managed to hurt my leg somehow too... It waws his 2nd time and he will be here for only a little while, he leaves next wensday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck