Me in Japan: Good bye Kendo, for now.


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Thursday, June 24, 2004

Good bye Kendo, for now.

It turns out taht last saturday wa the last Kendo practice taht I will have in Japan... Because everyone is studing for tests the is no practice this week.

They did have a pary for me and they all wrote on a wooden sword and gave it to me as a gift. and we ate food type stuff. ans drak drink type stuff too. I gave everyone a USA flag pin as going away presents.

I go tthe kote from the repair store but there is no time to go and pick up that gift today, have to wait untill tomarrow. I found a place that may sell the other gift taht I want to buy too.

In an hour is a rotary goodbye party. And then I am basicly free to do as I wish. almost. I have 2 more days of school that I decided to go to. and then I am really free.

Oh Time is almost up.......... I found "The Divici Code", I know I murdered that spelling, As an e-book and havn't been able to take my eyes off of it in any free time that I have(like during math and Crazy Japanese) I wore my batteries on my palm al the way down today. I havn't even used my palm scince January accually. Teh occasional Dicionary look up but that is it.

I home my boxers are dry now I't almost time to go! It rained REALY hard today.


1 Comments:

Hope you find a dojo back home.

By Blogger DL, at June 26, 2004 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck