Me in Japan: Getting my groove on.


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Saturday, June 19, 2004

Getting my groove on.

I tried, it didn't work. (today)

I also used up all my bus card and that makes me sad. I don't know why. I also didn't get anymore gifts today for anyone in the USA.

I seen the coolest PDA computer thing today! It is only 2000$ too, I think I left a pudle of drool on the floor infront of the display. it was running Win XP Home and it waas about the size of 2 normal PDAs but a screen worthy of mention. It did everything! Oh, and Best Denki put their Wi-Fi network back up, now I can surf the net from teh lapdop displays and PDAs.... fun stuff! no reall purpose though, My home connection is much faster.

I did eat chinese food for dinner.

Nothing much accomplished today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck