Me in Japan: Fishing!


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Sunday, June 06, 2004

Fishing!

Yesterday some of the Kumamoto Heisei Rotary[My host club] went up to a mountian when no one else goes and cut the meter high grass. With a real Japanese sicle! that was fun, I cleard you lots fo grass with that thing. after we finished we headed to a hotel/Onsen thing.

I soaked in an outdoor onsen full of old wrinkly people. I had a conversation with a rotarian or two as well. This was a real Onsen with volcanicly headed water taht was all white and sulfer-y. Is smelled horable. But then I took a shower in clean watter and soaked in a normal Onsen type thing. All of the rotary people stayed at the hotel for the next day.

Today there were 3 groups of people, On group when golfing. one group woke up at 4 AM and went fishing. the other group, me and the club presedent, woke up at 8am and went fishing in other pladces were we didn't have to walk 3 hours to get to the river.

The first two rivers had no fish. It must be their vacation day being that it is sunday. we go up a mountain and there was fish up there. lots of fish. NO there wasn't.... I cought 2 fish and one was about 4 inches the other was about 9. I didn't cast the one theat got teh 9 inch one. I just pulled in the line and got a bit on and stuff. Finally the fish came in and got tangled in a tree, I havn't a clue how that happened.

After getting fairly far down teh river we decided to take a "shortcut" and went up a hill to get to a road insead of climing back down the river... It was a 70 degree slope going up with wet mushy, slipery dirt. The fishign pole was a colaplable type so I used the handle of that as a pick to help me clime that 300 feet of slop. it was interesting and kinda scary. I think it may have been a little more than 300 feet. It was defently 100 meters from the river.Great short cut though, It was easier than trying the river.

After that was doen and my shoes were all mudy and brown form the mud on the hill we went up and saw an old stone arch bridge and ate some chicken before going home.

I'm tired and my fingers won't move.. Typing is hard. I'll see you all on the flip side. I did post pictures for today though. I havn't forgotten yet.

Jyaa ne.


1 Comments:

I love your article. you can visit my website Samsung Music Mod Apk

By Blogger Nawazz, at November 8, 2020 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck