Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Thursday, May 13, 2004

OK, I'm going to Osaka again tomarow! It is for theRotary INternational Convention that will host around 20,000 people, if I'm not mistaken, from all around the world. I don't have a clue what is going to happen or what is there, but It should be interesting I think. I hope to see Kran there along wiht rotarians form my sponcer district. I'll be wearing my school uniform because I was told I had to do so, I wanted to wear my rotary blazer but they wouldn't hear of it. I'll just be harder to find and a lot more hot.

I leave with my last host father, Okamura san. My current hostfather has another wedding to go to, or so he says, He didn't want to go to begin with. My club president is also heading to osaka as well.

After that me and Okamura are going to Kyoto as well. If someone dosn't check her mail right now she isn't getting anything from kyoto.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck