Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Apparently my geography teacher decided I shouldn't take his test... Sooooo Now I sit in the computer room for an hour. Should be productive though, I'll be able to get a few things fixed now while I wait for the next test. English!

Oh, And it's raining... Hard. While going over a small bridge I looked down at the river and seen the water flowing by the 1000's of gallons a second. This river never had any water in it unless it rains, so it was interesting. The windgusts right now are around 70 mph at the moment I would suspect. Its really coming down, and I don't think there was any typhoons in the area last I seen.Kumamoto weather forecast[Japanese]


2 Comments:

That looked like so really heavey rain! I also enjoyed seeing some Japanese websites, that was really cool..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 13, 2004 at 6:34 PM  

I'll put up more site in Japanese for you to see then, thanks for posting a comment!

By Blogger Dereck, at May 13, 2004 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck