Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, April 05, 2004

SO I just got back from Oita. It was all teh Exchanges tudents in this district together and we saw a bunch of bissnesses. I Had a cold th ewhole time, but it was managleable. We seen all kinds of thinks in Oita, Including being invited to the opening Debut of a aquarium, it was invite only, so that was cool, it still smelled of fresh paint. They had all the typlical things. Penguins, dolphins, a turtul, otters, walrusus, and fish. accross the street was teh monkey place i didn't get to see the last time i was in Oita so I walked over there, and there we a lot of monleys. a lot of monkeys.

I'm on a putz of what we did I'm too tiered to remember.(Still have that cold.) we seen a huge budist temple that is famous in Japan. Also, we went to a musuam that told about the anceint tombs in Japan. I didn't Know Japan had tombs. they looks like gigantig keyholes. I have picutrees and stuff. From Oita and Osaka, I have over 200 pictures. My host father let me borrow his camera and I LOVE that little thing. It is 1/3 the size of my good one and 2 times as powerfull. And its stylish.

I cringe at the thought of 200 pictures...... That is going to give me carple tunnle alone.

mata ne



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck