Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Friday, April 02, 2004

I forgot about the most important part of the trip! I accomplished one of my goals for being in Japan! I got on a popular National TV show!!!! Almost everyone Watche Baseball and I got on the TV durnig that game, not just a crowd shot but JUST me cheering and shoutin my lungs out! I was on Tv and the camera was right there in my face and my Phone was going crazy getting mails from people that were watching the game and e-mailing me telling my they could see me. I kinda smilled when I got e-mails while the camera was there, becasue I knew I was on TV at that moment when the phone started vibrating.

That was the best part of the game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck