Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Sunday, April 11, 2004

I can officaly shop in Japan, I seen a discount on CDs on a flyer. went to the advertised store and bought 10 CDR discs for less than 2$. Yea, I could have gotted 200 for 30$ butI don't have 30$ to blow In a past post I mentioned finding a masive 4.5 gig file to test the connection here... I'm gonna, Um.... test the Burner in this system. :D It works good, I get on at night and work on my blog, mail, webcomics taht I like, and recently I found out how fast a T3 optical fiber line is. :D I love technology, One of the reasons I came to Japan, TECH! So, I'm accomplishing another of my goals for coming to Japan by burnign CDs of game Demos that this computer is to slow to play!

For the IRAAj employee who runs across this, No music was DLed during the "test", only game demos from Gamespy.com. :D Have a happy, legal, downloading day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck