Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Well I have today, tomarow and thursday off... what am I gonna do??? I havn't got a clue.... yesterday I went to the driving range with me host fater and shot 300 balls. staring to understand now, I hit quite a few straight, but the rest were all way off.... oh well. He's in a tournement tomarow and off praciting right now. Masahshi is gonna be with his girl frind all day, there is no kendo and nothing really interesting to do today, maybe tomarow will be better.

I'm studying Japanese today with all my spare time... its not sticking though.... not today, not right now...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck