Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Friday, March 05, 2004

look at that now would ya..... I accually DID finish off the monthly update to all the pages and got the new pictures up. I found a couple from last december floating around too.. I thought I had them all!. There were only a couple. and the one of momo in the massage chair was nice. looks like a little puff ball.

More improtantly this picture, taken today. fresh off the palm. Its really bad becase we couldn't let the teacher see the camera when taking it. Later I'm sure to take more. [Picture Page 18]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck