Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, March 01, 2004

I finally got a page up for Japanese people to read. You can look at it by clicking the japanese flag on the panel to the left. there isn't much to se I warn you. some really bad japanese, a couple kanji I geussed on or looked up. I got the template translation in progress right now to make the left sidebar in Japanese too. That SHOULD take about 10 minutes and i'm off for now.

Try the link and see If you see Japanese there. I think you should. I figured out how to make it all work but.... to make THIS english site work i have to redo or remove all teh Japanese that i typed or you will see chinese that really isn't chinese... or boxes in some cases... I'm not worryed about it. only on eperson e-mailed me about not seeing it so I suppose no one really wants to; or reads the posts this far down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck