Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, February 16, 2004

you know what? you can tell my tiredness by how many "."'s i put after a sentance.... YOu see lots of them, combinde with way too many typos and it usually means that I'm tired. In chat rooms it gets worse as i need to type faster

cold?flu really suck.........

I have been sick for a while now and to day it was a REALLY nice day and half day of school...... I got home eat lunch and took some medicine... then I slept thought the entire day........ it is 18:45 now.. the good day is gone and I didn't get to walk the dogs....

I don't know were winter went to.. in my mind, It was December until 2 days ago and I jumped all the way to march / april today. Its really weird...... I need masive amounts of snow... on the other hand...... I don't have to shovel snow...

I'm off, jaa ne.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck