Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Sunday, February 15, 2004

Today is my real B-day. And I don't knwo why we celebrated yesterday. The went to a restreaunt that serves mainly meat. It was momo's family. I suppose it is my older host brother's family... or older host sister.... don't know how we are related... It easier to think of them as another family.... well, anyhoo, We whent to this restreanunt and there was a waiting list of 13 people. to use up time we just walked thought a supper market across the parking lot. that was great. just walking around a super market. We went back and had to wait about 10 minutes at the resteraunt. They serve a huge plate of meat that is uncooked and you have gas burners at your table that you cook it with yourself. REally good but then you remember that in JApan meat is really expencive. the billl came to over 200$ I think. I don't remember but I'm pritty sure that is what I heard. that was for 4 adults, me, and 2 small kids. with just my host parents and me it came to over 100$ the first time we went. this was the second time.

I think the site is fixed.... If you knwo what Japanese looks like then tell me if you see Japanese or somthing completely different below.... I switched to UTF-8 encoding. I think I did at least.

これの日本語はこんたんです。 でも、これはテストです。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck