Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Tuesday, February 03, 2004

NEW PICTURES ARE UP!!!!


I also am starting to remember HTML off the top of my head. Like the H3 tag that makes test big. and not being Lazy helps. There are now 221 pictures on the web. I know, I typed all the filenames. I also seemed to fix the annoying little white text al the bottom of the side menus on the left there. I think it was this Japanese Keybord and I didn't notice. I still have to choose an encoding method but don't exactly know what one to use. no biggy For now. Just make the Japanese that i will be typing more often not show up well. or as chinese.

All the pages on both the servers were updated today to include the side-bar. yay! Next thing on the todo list is re encode the movies. starting right now.


  • make movies easy to obtain and view.
  • Add desciptions to the pictures
  • Spellcheck the entire site.
  • Learn to type.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck