Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Sunday, February 22, 2004

Americans get in clumps in Japan... not good for Japanese.. It was the same bunch from went we all seen the Matrix together, witch i forgot to blog about too.. I took the bus!!! by myself!!! for the first iem ever. I got on knowing it was going to somewhere downtown and it left me right at shimatori.... I was an hour early bu tok, ealy is always better than late. We gathered at starbucks and one person decided that he would meat us at another starbucks so we had to track him down. Starbuck are all over the place here in Japan too. Just like 7/11 and mcdonalds.

Whe got to the theater and sat down. before the movie started everyone was talking really loud and then it started. The lord of the rings. No talking for 3.5 hours. just.... ooooooo he's gonna die, oh, nope he's ok, don't worry. I liked it though. After the movie we all eat dinner at some resteraunt. good stuff there, I will remember that place. Then It was time to get on teh bus.... one of the 100's of busses that go by the stop in front of comitori..... I found my kanji that i was looking for that my host mom wrote down for me to use ase referance. 13 minutes to wait..... buss came 2 minutes late and it was smooth sailing from there. It felt so good to finaly get somone to show me how to use the bus. I was going to use it today with or without help though. I think I would have figured it out eventually. I'm not sure if I would have seen the kanji on the bus i was looking for though. I was looking for the toshima kanji and really I need to look for 三山 the last stop on the rougt.

I'm looking on how to get Kanji to apear for everyone. grand ma say she sees, and grampa says he's blind. BAH! computers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck