Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Tonight I had to give another speech. It was at Kumamoto Castle Hotel. There was a bunch of peolpe from Rotary clubs and Lions Internation clubs there all there to talk to us. Us being the other girl, Eleen, that is in Kumamoto and 4 Univesity students from America. One of them didn't show though.

My speech was ok this time, I wrote it the day before and the had a friend check grammer and stuff. Workd out good. I stumbled on a couple things but it turned out really good i think. The girl wrote a speech in Romanji(alphabet) and i wrote mine in Japanese kana and kanji. I am very proud of my reading abilities.

There was one guy that looked like abraham lincoln in the front row. He spok really good English too. If only he had a top hat. I got a picture of him. After speaches we eat and talked for about an hour or two before leaving. I showed my host foather a good place for spicy ramen, He chikened out at the last minute though, and he got somthing else. It is the same place as in the 10 minute Ramen shop movie.(get there with the links on the right side of this page. 10 MB file)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck