Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Wednesday, January 21, 2004

"There is a ton of snow here, and I still can't get them to call a "snow day". Maybe on your blog you will have photos of green grass and flowers for me to look at! " end qoute from Mrs Belavander at the high school. that was last night i got that. I wake up and what do I see? snow... lots of snow...

look later today or tomarow for pic updates. I was trying to put them up now but i can't get into my FTP for the picture site.

I don't want to go to shoccl right now, its too cold!!!! b.b.b.b.b....bye bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck