Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Saturday, January 03, 2004

I just got back form a trip to my host familys grndmothers. We all went and stayed there for 4 nights. she lives 2 and a half hours away. It was near a really small town, 100 houses max and that was close to anouther small city, half of SSM probly.the was lots of mountians and i took a video while waling the dog. He is so cool,  and well trained... kinda. The hous was old style ond only the kitchen and living room had heat. all the floors were tatami and weavy..... in otherwords it was a realy realy old house. There wasn't even any paved roads untill 1995 out that way. they had a picture of there house taken from a helicopter.

newyears day Parents and aparently relitives give money to there kids(relitives). I was shocked that i got money, i Knew my host parents would give me money, but then there grandparents and my host mother's brother gave me 50$ each! I have 250$ from that trip. It was a schook really, I'm watching Obachan give out the little envolopes and i get one too.... Complete surprise. takashi ended up with only 200 Iyaka 180 and masashi 140..... WOW...

there wasn't much to do out there so the cellphone batterys got a good couple chargings everyday. We were playing any game we could find, mostly the defalt included games.

no time to type, gonna forget things..... OH NO!!!!!!

did some things with friends from Tamana on chistmas and whent to a party at some americans apartment with danial sensei and his um... girlfriend.... It's a secret... ;P

I change host familys tomarow, really bissy right now. I got everything packed i think already though.... I got there for 3 months, not 3 weeks.... ok that is a little differant.. no kids still.. I thought they had a daughter for a while here, but nope, it was a neacie or somthing...

GOT TO GO GOT TO GO GA TO GO RIGHT NOW!

Boy do i got a surprise planed for you maybe, If my next host family has broadband it will be good... Sorry gramps, you need to go to nans house or my house to see it if i decide to put it up... (Kinda a hint but not a good one.)

Ja mata ne!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck