Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Saturday, December 13, 2003

Yesterday I went shopping and found one of the three items... ONE!!!!! And I forgot what I was looking for so I went into a computer store called Best, which is the best by the way. I went to almost every computer there looking for net and nothing, then I tried the laptops, BINGO! They have some nice 802.11 networks floating around and I got to check my e-mail and look at my list. Hehehe

And after than I found only on of the items I was looking for and once again forgot to get a pair of shoes...

I did pick up a manga and a snoopy book to um.... practice my Japanese.... YEA! Practice my Japanese! I learned a lot while reading them already, the snoopy book is great because it has the original frames just with Japanese instead of English and then English on the side of the page, and I can check my translation! That’s why I got that, and its snoopy is a bonus... then mange is really hard to read...... I never heard of it before.

Nothing exciting, saw-wee

mate*

* Its sounds like ma-ta not mate, I know you all been messing this until now... :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck