Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Sunday, December 21, 2003

Ok did I say before you wake up, how about go to work? ALL of them picture, ALL 173 of them are up on the web now, and have fun on dial-up! I made them small(er) so they shouldn't be TOO bad... Make sure to tell me is there are any mistakes like pictures not loading and stuff.

I ended up using my JAVA skills I learned at school and wrote a program that made all the HTML for me ;P at least the repetitive stuff...

Look at picture Navigation box on your Right

Here is the picture page one more time for you all to bookmark. I'll make it pretty some other time, Oyasuminasai minasan!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck