Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, December 22, 2003

I just sent a 3.764 kilo box to America and it cost 6800 yen. Takai desu yo!

Winter break starts Wednesday, 2 weeks no school

We put UP the Christmas tree here, it is about 2 feet tall and but on top of the dresser thing. Nifty culture tidbit. Oh, in case I haven't told you or you don't know, Christmas is celebrates in Japan, but it's only a commercial holiday, like Halloween in America. Except that Halloween had a meaning a long time ago. But not everyone celebrates Christmas in Japan. There is no Easter.

http://www.kran.50megs.com/ is the site of someone from Thailand and there are a ton of pictures from Hiroshima, including a few of me, the first picture on the page. Hehehe. Also proof that I gave speeches on the 3rd page I think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck