Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I just found out that Japanese people don't get the day off work for Christmas... Even at my host parents company they have to work, but they get to eat cake! Cake is so much better than the day off right?

Tomorrow I have half a day of school. Then I have 2 weeks of school off!

Some time next week or the week after I change host families, should be fun. I thing what I see now is they have three dogs and a daughter. I will probaly have to walk them every morning.

I touch typed most of this and I still hate doing it. It’s easier with my eyes closed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck