Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Saturday, December 20, 2003

Hehehehe ha haha ha... I think I just cracked....... I thought last time I did pictures I put them all up..... Nope..... Only half...... I have 150 pictures to put up on the web still!!!! ahhhhhhh, Well the good thing it that I got them all resized and formatted already now, I learned from last time what I need to do so it was quicker this time. I also see that I left the last page all messed up! Wow.... I'm working on that full force right now until the rotary party tonight for all you, there WILL I repeat WILL!!!! Be an update by the time normal people in America wake up.

Look at the Picture Navigation or your right

Ok, I need to stop stalling and go cya there. I got 5 pages for you to read below too of my trip to Hiroshima. ;P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck