Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Monday, December 15, 2003

Hehehe, there was just a ?drive by? Shooting at Shimatori not to long ago.... yakuza, the Japanese mafia equivalent was responsible. I wasn’t there actually but it was just on TV. I don't know is anyone died or not. The Big city is nifty!

If you think I was goanna get my Christmas gifts out on time, you should go see a psychiatrist... no way that box is goanna be filled up before tomorrow..... ARG! Christmas shopping sticks, I’ll go back to see if I can find anything around Shimatori again, Maybe Camitori as well, I never really looked to hard in that area before.

Wow... I got a 2 on my math test, 0 on social studies, and 45 on ego! That bites.

Mate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck