Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Thursday, October 09, 2003

WHEEEEEEWWWW my eye is much better, i can`t see with it but i do see white around the edges now. and i can open it too most of the time... Tryed to find an ATM that take American cards... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 7 machines later its time to go home and eat. My host mom says she`ll call a few places to see if they tack american cards. I think we just need to go to a post office like they seid at rotary meatings, but my host mom thinks you need to go to a bank, we`ll see....... :)

Had a test on the sorabushi in PE today. Good thing i have Diplomatic immunity ;) that was horable....... wihtout peopl in front of me to copy, i`m almost clueless except for a few parts.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck