Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Friday, October 17, 2003

Just being able to say, "Oh, yea, I was in japan and lived though an earthquake." is the best thing ever! It lasted about 3 seconds i`d say and everything shook. it was so small though, nothing fell, down at all. I mistook it for a big truck at first. I`m sitting here doing the photos for the web and rumble rumble. THAT WAS SO AWSOME! no one even preteneded to notice. It was a little scary, but rollor coateds are more scary than that. I how to say i did take a peek out my window to Mt. Aso (the local volcano) just to make sure. although, nothing you can really do but post a blog. really, no way your getting in airplain, roads would be jammed pack, more moped that anything would get locke d into the mess.... Yea, I@m excited, i got to feel an earthquke..... i bet there will be more too, just last week the was one in north japan that shook tokyo a little.

*happy*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck