Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Friday, October 17, 2003

[dead]http://student.eup.k12.mi.us/~ss05wonnacottd/jp_photo.zip
[dead]http://student.eup.k12.mi.us/~ss05wonnacottd/jp_photo/Index.htm

yay! i got a couple pictures up finally. The zip file might be better than the webpage, so you can read the file names for the pictures better. The webpage works too, but it's a shareware Javascript that i took 1 second to Download. I`ll make somthing up myself later. If you look at the web page you probly have to hit pause as soon as the first picture loads. The file name is in a small box under the picture, witch i tryed to give a discriptive name.

i didn't get my good digital camera working yet, didn`t try tonight, the earthquake got me all Genki and now I want to sleep.

OYASUMINASAI! (OH-ya-su-me-na-sai)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck