Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Wow so Busy so tiered, all that practice is wearing me down to nothing, although i`m not losing the weight, just the energy. The sports festival is this weekend an should be amazing. I had the first practice in my event, centipede race, and that was a slow event, there is no talent in my little group. I think i kept switching legs from 1,2 to 2,1, the person behind me was trying to keep standing upright, and the two girls in the back were just trying to keep up, it didn't work. We only almost completely fell over once though.

anyhow i haven't updated my blog to recently because its been the same practice over and over, except today.

I`m off the the wonderfully world of studying, got many more kanji to learn, i`m up to 300 now


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck