Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Friday, September 19, 2003

According to my host father, you can`t buy antacid or Tylenol type things OTC. You have to go to a pharmacy. Although I could have swore that I saw them in a store somewhere, Rolaids even. Not Tylenol though. They really wanted to tack me to the hospital, but I finally got that out of their heads. I had to talk to someone\e that spoke both English and Japanese and explain that this was the infamous "Culture shock" that I was briefed on so many times at every conference.

amazing, but I have to say, that little paper was wrong, I got sick a week earlier than I should have is only week 3, it supposed to start on week 4. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck