Me in Japan


Dereck   
   Rotary Youth Exchange student Dereck tells all of his trip to Japan for a year. Can you manage to figure out the typos???
Thursday, August 28, 2003

Palm Pilot works ok when pluged into Japanese 100v 50Hz receptical. It takes a LOOOOOOOOOOng time to charge though. Normally 2 hours, Now at half full it took 9 hours to fully charge. and it still had a little ways to got still. oh well, at least it didn`t fry. ;) My room has a closet, yay! bed is wester style, yay! Computer with ISDN internet in my room, YAY! A desk that is sitting on bricks because it was too low, YAY! Air Conditionin uini in my room with remopt control that kinda works THANK GOD! 33 degrees celcius every day!!!! but it`s not humid. I have a lot more room in this house than in the states. I lucked out getting a rich Host family. 1 host sister, 2 host brothers all younger. There is a 3rd host brother in the states right now with RYE.

School is a long ways off. i had a meating with various people and it`s big 1200 students, and all kinds of classes. but its not as far as previously thought and there are no hills, it`ll be easy.

I`ll post pictures later when i find a place to do so.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Language[Home]

Blog Archives

Picture Navigation

Link Box

I Power Blogger


© Dereck